Join-a-Game is a facility that allows a member to invite others to play in a private arrangement, as a private booking. The system works by, first, booking a court, second, assigning that booking as a ‘Join-a-Game’ booking and, third, waiting for members, of comparable ability, to sign up to that booking.
Join-a-Game Terms & Conditions
- Booking the court
- The member (Player 1) that initiates the Join-a-Game booking chooses the day/time/court from the courts that are available.
- Player 1 specifies whether the game is Mens, Ladies, Mixed or Open.
- The Join-a-Game booking is then highlighted on the Book-a-Court page, which alerts other members that this is a Join-a-Game booking and that they are invited to join and play.
- Other members join the game
- The strength of the game is determined by Player 1’s club rating.
- Members with a club rating 0.25 below to 0.25 above Player 1’s club rating are eligible to join the game. So, for example, if Player 1’s rating is 3.50 then players with ratings 3.25, 3.50 and 3.75 can join.
- Places are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Player 1 cannot pick and choose the other players.
- Players joining the booking agree to reimburse Player 1 with their share of the fee.
- There is no reserve list. When the booking has 4 players the booking is complete.
- Player 1 is responsible for the full payment of the court booking.
- Player 1 must seek reimbursement from the other members that sign up to the booking.
- Player 1 will only be refunded if the booking fails to attract 3 other players.
- If a signed-up member fails to show or drops out beforehand, it is the responsibility of that member to pay the court fee or to find a replacement member. This is the normal club practice.
- Play with respect, Win with grace
- All other club terms and conditions apply.
- You agree to report any problems to Gary using one of the following :
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +34 634 351 671